Saturday, April 12, 2008

Bon Jovi Still Rocking After All These Years!!


Is this man beautiful or what? On Wednesday 4/9/08, I went to see Bon Jovi & Daughtry at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. We had excellent floor seats and I was very happy. Chris Daughtry rocked the house and I was very impressed with how tight the band was. He even came out and sang with Jon during Blaze of Glory. Their voices matched and blended perfectly, it was definitely one of the highlights of the concert! Bon Jovi played for almost 2 1/2 hours. When the show started, Jon said that he was going to make sure we were sweaty and tired by the end of the show. He did come through. I danced and sang the whole time and I was soaked with sweat by the end. There were a few close calls when he came down to the floor and sang some tunes. I was closer than I was a few years ago for the Have a Nice Day tour, but still not close enough to touch him *sigh* He sang, "Make a Memory" and "Bed of Roses", slowed danced and kissed a girl that was near him and you can hear a collective sigh when he did that. The monitors had cool graphics and the stage folded up and down so you could see the graphics on them. They had a mixture of pictures, fireworks, sexy dancing chicks (during Bad Medicine) and random colors and digitized pictures of the band. The stage was 360, so the people behind Jon could see him and he also played to them. Which was cool on the video feed because you can see the audience behind him. I was bummed because they allowed cameras, so I didn't get any photographic memories of the concert, but I will remember it, like the other 4 times I've seen them. As long as they keep rockin' and Jon and Richie still have their hair, I will be a Bon Jovi Fan. "I'll be there for you", "Always!"

No comments: